Oak Class Blog - 17th March 2023
Science Week 13th - 17th March 2023
This week, Oak Class celebrated Science Week carrying out lots of interesting investigations. The theme was connections and the children carried out activities linked to this theme. They carried out a variety of investigations to answer the following questions:
- Can you investigate the properties of ink (chromatography)?
- Can you investigate which glue you have made is the best adhesive/most waterproof?
- Can you investigate whether toast always lands face down?
- Can you investigate which paper rocket flies the furthest?
- Can you create fizzing colours?
- Can you investigate the relationship between foot size and height?
- Can you investigate if all your finger prints are the same?
All week Oak Class were amazing scientists showing the skills of perseverance, curiosity, team work, patience, accuracy, organisation and communication. It was a great week, which all the children and teachers really enjoyed. We definitely have some future scientists and engineers in Oak Class.
Have a lovely weekend!